Friday, February 17, 2012

And On The Seventh Day...

...push-up boy takes a break. That means the seventh day since I started keeping track last Saturday, though yesterday was my first big day so I guess I have to face myself and admit I'm wussing out on my second day. But doing this right is going to take discipline, not just a barbaric assault on my knuckles. That resumes tomorrow.

Did 400 yesterday - 240 in the morning and the rest in the evening, when my shoulder started barking at me about hard labor and cruel and unusual punishment and someone not having a very good grip on his anger management skills.

I considered cranking out a few reps later on but saving it till morning, I've convinced myself, is the better call. Like I said: discipline.

So for today, in the words of the wise Homer Simpson, the agenda speaks for itself: 'Beer me!'

I'll have my knuckles back on the floor tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. By mid summer, you should be able to do them one handed. With a little boy or two sitting on your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They think I'm playing around or something, and run over and try to climb on my back.

    Until the devil starts growling at them through his teeth.

    'Stay (grunt) a (grunt) WAY!'

    It's good fun.

    ReplyDelete